Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM E. Knudson

I came to Dr Knudson with foot pain that 2 other podiatrists did not know what was going on and he found and fix it with relatively ease.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

First thing to mention is that Dr. Knudson is a very kind man who really cares about his patients. He looked at my orthotics and agreed that they still looked alright to use. He spent a lot of time educating me about how to avoid further problems. He made sure to address all of my concerns. I would recommend him for anyone who wants a podiatrist who is honest and truly cares about their patients!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr Knudson and his staff are wonderful! He is the new doctor taking over for Dr Kander who is retiring. Dr Knudson took the time to listen to my problem and made special inserts for my shoes that made my feet quit hurting.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. WILLIAM E. Knudson's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)