Ratings for Dr. Miguel J. Saldana

The office staff was so rude and unprofessional, especially Isabel and a supposed office manager Eve, who shouldn't work nowhere around people. After meeting the doctor, you realize how the staff and him go together. This doctor is rude, sarcastic, and belittling . I wish I would've looked him up beforehand . After this terrible experience, I have switched doctors, and found out the hard way that Dr.Saldana was incorrect in his findings and was treated by an actual professional staff. I would strongly NOT recommend this doctor to anyone, not even for my dog.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Arrived at 1:30 for a 1:45 appointment. Sat and sat and sat and sat in waiting room. Finally gave up at 3:15PM and left office. When asked how much longer the wait would be, staff just repeatedly said "about 15 or 20 minutes."

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

This doctor is the worst doctor I have EVER had the misfortune to deal with. He had the solution before he ever met us...surgery. By chance I was telling a friend about my experience with this doctor and her husband had just seen him and the exact same experience. He is pompous, arrogant, condescending. I would seriously look for a different doctor. He would not let me complete my questions before interrupting me and telling me I wasn't listening. It was he how was not listening. I will work to let everyone know this is not a doctor ANYONE should see for treatment.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

Would not listen to me. Kept interupting and just talked over me. Apparently knew more about me than I did.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Miguel J. Saldana's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)