Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Pess

Top notch doctor. Had multiple surgeries performed by Dr Pess with excellent results. He is truly at the top of his profession.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

Very pleased will use Dr. Pess in the future if necessary.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

After several years of suffering with carpal tunnel because I was afraid of surgery I was told of Dr.Pess and did the surgery on both hands great results and will recommend others

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Pess's endoscopic surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome is a vast improvement over the open surgery. I would highly recommend that anyone contemplating surgery for CT consult with Dr. Pess before committing to the open surgery.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Everytime I go there there is an hour long wait. Dr. Pess is very knowledgable and good for what I see him for.(arthritis medication.)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

In reply to the first comment, I have never known Dr. Pess to discriminate against any of his patients, he treats all of us with individual care. He was the first doctor to disclose what was wrong with me and advised the best treatments possible for my disorder. After enduring months of physical therapy I am now able to continue playing guitar. He had a nurse that was a little cold-blooded towards his patients but she has since been replaced.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Pess is an outstanding Hand Surgeon. He performed Arthoplasty CMC Thumb surgery on both of my hands. Both hands healed very quickly with no problems. I am totally pain free and both hands function like new. I would reccommend Dr. Pess to anyone considering hand surgery!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Gary M. Pess's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1981)