Ratings for Dr. Lewis Purnell

I have two children and have been taking them to Dr. Purnell for over 16 years. He is a kind man sincerely loves his patients. He has never rushed thru his visits with me and has explained everything in terms that a mom can understand. I am so glad that that I have had these 16 years with Dr. Purnell. He has helped me so much thru the years as a parent. I am said to hear of his illness and I pray that God he heals this man so that he can continue to bless other parents. He will be missed at SWCC and are waiting for his return very soon.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Your search is over. Dr. Purnell is top notch! I am a drug rep who has called on 80% of the Pediatricians in San Antonio for the past 7 years. I had plenty of time to observe many of them, their staff, and their practices. When my wife and I decided to have a baby, it was a no brainer that Dr. Purnell would be his Pediatrician. Our son has been seeing him for the past 9 moths, and Dr. Purnell has exceeded even my highest expectations.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM!!! I was having a hard time finding a good pediatrician for my newborn. I had to go through 3 rather bad ones before someone (that i didn't even know) recommended me Dr. Purnell. It was love at first sight--everything is 5 star. The office is nice and clean. Staff is polite and very helpful. Dr sees us mostly in time and was the first out of all the pediatricians who talked to me about the discipline. Always listens to my concerns, never making me feel bad for worrying about little things. I also like that he doesn't just write antibiotics so easily like most doctors nowadays do. He shares my view of child rearing. I promise you, you won't regret taking your babies or kids there.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2009

very good knowledgeable doctor would recomend to everyone. his staff is also very helpful. they will try to fit you in at any time if they can.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Lewis Purnell's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1982)