Ratings for Dr. Eric Schaffer

His work is very precise. His office staff is very nice. After surgery they called and checked on me even over the weekend to make sure I was ok. I have never had to wait in his office for my appointments. I am very happy with my procedure results and have healed very nicely.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

Where do I even begin? This doctor was the best choice for my upper and lower blepharoplasty, hands down. There are people out there who say it's best to go to an oculoplastic surgeon for this type of surgery so choosing someone who doesn’t specialize solely in eyes didn't come easily at first. However, seeing all the experience, awards, photos and excellent ratings changed my mind. The final deciding factor was my consultation with him. I was afraid the surgery would change the shape of my eyes but the doctor explained why it happens and the reason it wouldn't with him. He is kind and takes time to answer any questions you have. The decision was a no-brainer and I'm so happy with my results. It has only been three months but the difference so far is unbelievable. It can take 6-12 months for the final result but I'm ecstatic so far. The healing period was slower for me due to an unrelated health issue but I would still do it all over again in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a doctor you can trust who will deliver excellent results, he is the one.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2019

Absolutely Best Plastic Surgeon! I had a Brow Lift with amazing results! He is so patient, answering all of my questions. I love his honesty and never tries to over sell. He is very conservative with his recommendations which I love. Hands down one of the best in his field. My recuperation was very quick, very little bruising and swelling. I highly recommend himand his amazing staff!!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Great doctor—long lasting results! I recently consulted with the doctor regarding my breast implant surgery that he performed over 23 years ago. My implants still look and feel like new, but I wanted to know if they should be replaced at some point in the future. He informed me there was no timeline to replace them unless there was a problem. That was great news to me as I am still completely happy with the results today. He is a first rate surgeon. His procedure of going through the armpit left no visible scars, and my implants still look like new after 23 years.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

He came highly recommended by a very respected general practitioner in San Antonio. He did a brow lift, mini-lift, and my lower lids. The results are amazing! Just ask to see my before and after photos and you'll agree he took off at least 10 years! Besides being a gifted surgeon, he is very kind and patient. The office staff is supportive and responsive. I'm so glad I chose him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr Shaffer and his crew are amazing. Dr Shaffer is honest and won't try to manipulate you AND his work is just fantastic. My breasts were sad deflated mom breasts and now they are just beautiful. They are soft and natural looking and fit my body shape so well. I HIGHLY recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I was so nervous, since it was my first surgery. I had went to someone else for a consult and I just wasn't sure. I had a friend recommend him to me and I couldn't be happier! He explained things to me that other doctors didn't and his staff are probably the nicest people I have ever meet! I tell everyone I know about him!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Look no further! I knew before my consultation that Dr. Shaffer was my guy. I sent an email inquiring on price on services and he personally responded to me with breakdown on costs. Most people want you in their office before sharing those details. Went in for a consultation and immediately got onto his schedule. Surgery went great, I look AMAZING! The scar from my tummy tuck is so low, you cannot even see it in my tiny bikini. Let's just say, I have my husbands full attention again! Let's not forget his incredible staff. They helped me through every step of my recovery, always with a smile. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Everyone at the office is attentive, friendly, and ready to address whatever you may need help with! My fiancé is a firm believer in reading testimonials, and after finding this provider's website online and reading his testimonials, we decided that he was the right choice. I underwent a breast augmentation and am thrilled with the results! I couldn't ask for a better surgeon, highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Incredible experience from beginning to end. I have never looked better and I look natural to boot. Thank you all for an incredible, life changing opportunity!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Eric Schaffer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Eric Schaffer is Board Certified and has been practicing in San Antonio for 30 years.

• English
  • Spanish

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)
  • Harvard University