Ratings for Dr. Eric Schaffer

Look no further! I knew before my consultation that Dr. Shaffer was my guy. I sent an email inquiring on price on services and he personally responded to me with breakdown on costs. Most people want you in their office before sharing those details. Went in for a consultation and immediately got onto his schedule. Surgery went great, I look AMAZING! The scar from my tummy tuck is so low, you cannot even see it in my tiny bikini. Let's just say, I have my husbands full attention again! Let's not forget his incredible staff. They helped me through every step of my recovery, always with a smile. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Everyone at the office is attentive, friendly, and ready to address whatever you may need help with! My fiancé is a firm believer in reading testimonials, and after finding this provider's website online and reading his testimonials, we decided that he was the right choice. I underwent a breast augmentation and am thrilled with the results! I couldn't ask for a better surgeon, highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Incredible experience from beginning to end. I have never looked better and I look natural to boot. Thank you all for an incredible, life changing opportunity!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I would highly recommend him after seeing him this past year for breast augmentation and tummy tuck.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Both Dr. and staff are amazing! I went to a few different offices and I felt most comfortable at his office by far! I love the staff, they're so friendly and helpful and I am thrilled with the final result!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Wonderful Doctor & staff. Highly recommend Doctor

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Can't believe is been 16 years since my face lift, I'm 62 years old now and I couldn't be happier. I work in the cosmetic world and looking good is an asset to my professional career. Finding him was God sent, I knew i needed help but I was so afraid to do permanent damage to my face. I can tell you now that it was the best decision that I have made because after the excellent results of my face lift I went back to do a breast augmentation and a lift and regular botox. He is a perfectionist and believe me when it comes to your face you want nothing but the best. I'm so happy with the results that I would put my daughter (The love of my life) under his precious blessed hands if she would need it. Not only does he look at you with critical expert, professional, artist eye but if you come to him with nonsense request (like I did one time) he would in a very nice way tell you NO to unnecessary procedures. Needless to say that I would Highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for answers. Thank you Dr for everything that you have done for me and thank you for having an awesome staff that treats me like a queen.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

First, let me say that I am absolutely thrilled with my experience and results with Dr S. Although I had always been body confident, in the back of my mind, I did think I would like to have larger breasts. As I entered my mid-twenties, that feeling persisted and I decided to make a consultation with Dr. S. I didn’t really know anyone that had breast augmentation so I resorted to internet research; I came across Dr. S and looked through all of his testimonials and picture galleries. I was consistently impressed with the results of his patients and decided to make a consultation appointment. I went to the consultation, unsure of what to expect and with a list of questions. I was immediately surprised because I have never had a physician devote so much time to an appointment, as Dr. S did. Before he was done talking, nearly all of my questions had been answered thoroughly. We spent time discussing my body type and desired results; Dr. S and the wonderful ladies in the office were extremely patient, honest and helpful during this process. I booked my surgery date a few days after my consultation appointment. Before surgery, I had an appointment to discuss every detail of the pre-op process, what to expect the day of surgery and the post-op/recovery process. Everything was explained me very thoroughly and detailed notes were provided for me to reference as needed. Surgery of any kind can be very nerve-wracking and their efforts helped put me at ease. Surgery went great and I have completed my series of follow-up appointments since. I honestly looked forward to my appointments, not only to check my progress but also because I was always warmly welcomed and received great care. I have never felt like Dr. S was trying to rush through my appointment and get to the next and the ladies of the office were always very helpful any time I had questions- whether I was in the office or on the phone. I did have consultation appointments scheduled with other physicians but once I met with Dr. S- I knew I found the physician I trusted for this job and personally, it is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I don’t even know where to being, The surgeon and his staff are absolutely AMAZING! They really care about you and what you want. I went for a breast augmentation that I have been wanting since I was 16 (I’m 21 now) after a lot of research I found the Doctor I’ve been looking for. I went in for my consult, which went fabulous; The surgeon understood exactly what I wanted. I got super lucky and as I was checking out I found out there was an opening for surgery the next day! I GOT MY SURGERY THAT VERY NEXT DAY! I’m 3 weeks post-op and I couldn’t be happier!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new “boobies”. I feel so confident now and everything has been fantastic. It is exactly what I was going for and they look so natural. The healing process was a breeze. The surgeon and his staff make sure you’re taken care of from day one and so forth. If you need a surgeon you should choose HIM, HE IS THE BEST! 5 STARS!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

After meeting Dr and his amazing staff..... I immediately knew that he was the one!!! His warm smile and his years of experience was all I needed to read about and experience.... He performed a tummy tuck on me and he explained how tight my stomach muscles would be afterwards..... Needless to say.... I didn't believe it but, let me tell you..... His work was perfect...... I couldn't stand completely up for about a week but, I was able to smile with amazement on how beautiful and flat my stomach was......This Dr. went above and beyond his duty when he noticed a nice sized cyst under my belly button..... He carefully removed it as well!!!! For over a year I had pain in the middle of my stomach but, my regular provider never mentioned it..... This Dr. also requested past X-rays from my provider and was able to see that the radiologist made notes of the cyst.... Well needless to say while this outstanding Dr. Completed my tummy tuck...... He removed the object that been causing me pain for over a year.... Now my tummy is extremely flat after 3 weeks and I no longer have belly button pain because, this Dr. took care of that also!!!!! The best cosmetic Dr. In San Antonio 😊

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Eric Schaffer's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)