Ratings for Dr. Michael Holtz

I first met Dr. Holtz 15 years ago when he treated me for a broken toe. Needless to say I still see him for all of my podiatric concerns. He is an EXCELLENT doctor & is very caring. He also has a great sense of humor. Not to forget Elaine, his wonderful assistant. I always leave this practice very satisfied & will recommend them to everyone. This medical group should feel honored to have such a great physician as part of it's staff.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Good patient interaction, very caring, great staff, easy to talk to listens well, good advice

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Holtz is not only a wonderful doctor and able to diagnose a serious illness that the other doctors didn't have a clue about. He is also just a wonderful person, his patients are just numbers he cares and goes way past every other doctor I've ever had. He treats his patients like family and takes personally their treatment successes and failures. I don't know what I would have done without his kindness and sympathy after he diagnose me with CRPS. I'm so thankful that I found him!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

The best podiatrist I've seen in my 56 years. Thorough, compassionate and effective. I highly reccomend him. His assistant, Elaine, is the kind of person you want in your health care stream--pleasant, resourceful and, well, nice. I reccomend Dr. Holtz and Sentara Podiatry

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. Michael Holtz's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal