Ratings for Dr. Amy L. Shute

Dr. Shute is the best - wish more doctors were like her. She takes time with her patients. She REALLY listens

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

We love Dr. Amy Shute and Staff - we have been with her 20+ years - they are the best! Jim and Joy

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I've never met another doctor like Dr. Shute. Brilliant. Kind. Patient. So caring. Love her.,

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Awesome doctor...caring, thorough definitely worth wai ting. I travel 40 min one way to her office. She is what all docs should be !

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Great doctor! I have been seeing her for 25 yrs. She takes time to understand patient's needs.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

She is worth the wait. Has been my dr. for years and takes the time to cover any aspect of my care. I never feel rushed. She remembers details of previous years and considers any testing that is preventative as well as routine mainntenance,Her staff always returns messages left and is polite and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

she is not accepting new patients any more :( too busywith the ones she already has.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

wonderful physician especially with the elderly. highly recommed, Staff great especially front office, they are responsive to questions and scheduling appointments. Dr. Shute runs behind schedule because she takes the time you require and gives the same time needed to all her patients. Her associates Dr. Hoffman and Dr. Erb are great too. I highly recommend them all.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I've dealt with Dr. Shute for about 11 years. She cares deeply about her patients and is a terrific diognostician.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Shute has been my doctor for years! I love her! Yes, you wait to see her -- but I think that's because she spends time with her patients. She actually talks with me, listens, and remembers me and my issues -- medical and personal. She's compassionate, caring, up on the latest info and willing to upgrade her practice as she brings new, younger, doctors in to work with her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Amy L. Shute's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hillsborough, NJ