Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Wolkowitz

Best Doctor I have ever had! I have had many to judge by. Most Doc's don't want to treat or push a pill pat on the head and bye bye. That is not what you will get from Dr. W. He takes his time to find the CAUSE! Treat the cause. I have great respect for his work. He changed my life I will be forever thankfull! Dr. W. was the first Dr. to explain to me what was actually wrong/damaged from my accident 6yrs before, we knew it was not good but Dr. just say your so lucky to be alive-change the subject. After the first visit I knew what was now wrong and what the goal was. We tried different things till we got to the right combo. He won't give up if you don't. He is sometimes running behind that just means he is taking longer on a procedure, do you really care? Sometimes it was me on that op table. Someday it could be you! What I'm saying is chill out he is worth the wait!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Richard M. Wolkowitz's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med