Ratings for Dr. Michael Czubiak

My visit to the dentist was perfect. The service was great. The hygienists have pleasant attitude to the patients. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Jenny is a wonderful hygienist. So gentle and thorough. Dr. Shapiro is very friendly and informative. I feel very confident that I am getting excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

I have been coming here for 8 years and I wouldn't trade my experience for anything. Dr. Czubiak is the best. I have always had a great experience coming here and always recommend this office to people. My mom and step-dad also come here and we share the same great experience and opinion.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

As always, my visit was pleasant and I was treated professionally. I have been coming here for many years. As always, my treatment was explained in a way I could understand. Also, my questions were answered in a way I could understand. I recommend Camarillo Smiles to anyone who needs dental treatment.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014