Ratings for Dr. Victor L. Tulchinsky

I wouldn't recommend anyone going to this doctor because the exam that was given to me was in hurry. He was the receptionist and the doctor. He was discussing my personnel stuff in front of other patients as I said earlier he was the receptionist also. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

THIS IS SET UP SO THAT I CAN'T LEAVE THE LOWEST RATING FOR THIS DOCTOR. HE NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP. This man has a sick obsession with breasts. I'm large-breasted. He made excuses for why he needed to handle my breasts. It didn't have much to do with my condition but he managed to have a logical excuse. I left & never went back after he asked me my bra size. His sweet young, blonde, female assistant left shortly b4 I did. She was forced to be in the room w/ me & this man when he wanted to handle my breasts bc I said I wanted her in there. I think he was poised to ask me 4 blanket permission to be alone in a room w/ me the day I visited 1 last time. He performed procedures w/o asking permission in advance. Ladies, STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN. His right hand doesn't know what his left hand is doing.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Victor L. Tulchinsky's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med