Ratings for Dr. Michael S. OSBORNE

I waited over an hour to see Dr. Osborne for severe shoulder pain originating in my neck. A baby came up to me several times during my wait. He apparently belongs to a staff member & he's there every Monday. Next, I was taken to a room where the Dr. spoke briefly to me, put my fingers into a device that ran a diagnostic test, & left. I was not told the purpose or outcome of this test. I was then taken to another room for Xrays. All this time, Dr. Osborne was working on other patients. It's an open floor plan office, so I could see & hear everything that was happening. After the X-rays, I was sent home with instructions to ice my shoulder, take a walk & sit up straight. During my consult later that afternoon, Osborne told me he needed 24 visits to address my issues. I informed him that my insurance only allowed 20. He very curtly replied he "wasn't comfortable" treating me & told me to take my Xrays to another Dr!! I've never felt so marginalized as a patient. I would NOT recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

Dr. Michael S. OSBORNE's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 1995)

UPMC