Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Young

Dr Young is knowledgable however, he seems to like the sound of his own voice more then he actually cares about the patients questions and concerns. A few things I disliked about my visits: his private office sits right next to a waiting room and Dr Young speaks very loud therefore while waiting to be seen you can clearly hear "private" conversations he is having with other patients. I don't know about you but I prefer not to have my business shouted across the office for everyone to hear. It was very uncomfortable. I also disliked how cold the exam rooms were...good thing I kept my socks on! However, the WORST part of being Dr Young's patient is the horribly rude and unprofessional office staff!!! These ladies have NO business working in health care or any type of customer/patient service! Because of them I am no longer a patient of Dr. Young!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

While Dr Young seems to know a lot (he talks a ton), it becomes apparent that he's not actually listening. It's more like doing a google search And sifting through the results yourself. As far as the staff are concerned, they do their job effectively but they don't seem to really care. You're just another file.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr. Young is full of wisdom and knowledge, he has a small practice and you never have long waits, free parking and I appreciate him helping me to be aware of my choices and going over every option never rushing and taking his time with me. I never feel like I am being rushed out. He is a great Dr.!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Young is a very knowlegable and respectful doctor. He will offer his best advise but allows you to make the decision without pressure. I am very comfortable with him and his staff is sooo friendly each time I call. I am seeing this doc as my ob and he is very helpful and caring. Always asks how I feel and is very detailed with instuctions. Would recommend to anyone seeking a nice and knowledgable obgyn.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Robert M. Young's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1975)