Ratings for Dr. Karen E. Holen

There is sadly only one Dr. Holen, if other Chiropractors were like her, there would be a lot less pain, a lot less confused people, and a whole new world in the Chiropractor dilemma. I know Doctors like their money and keep you coming back for that reason, but I don't know how they sleep at night with the attitude they have as a supposed Doctor and this means other Doctors as well. They actually have abook out that they give to graduates of the medical profession, "How to Make a Million Dollars Your First Year". Now does that sound like they want to heal and help you? Dr. Holen is a totally different breed of Chiropractor and I was very Blessed to find her. Thank you Dr. Holen, your endeavors and caring does not go unnoticed by your patients.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

I had 15 years of other chiropractic care that never relieved me any of the pain one bit! I kept praying for a Chiropractor that would help me and there at the side of the road was her sign. I really never thought she would help me, like the dozen other Chiropractors I had seen, it was like they wanted me to stay in pain. ONE visit with Dr. Holen proved them ALL WRONG! I felt relief from the very first visit and all the bad chiropractic care I had before will have to be retraced as I slowly return to wellness. I was scared to death to go to "one more" chiropractor, but I thought what the heck. The fear stayed with me for several visits. Slowly I am returning to the trust of a doctor which I haven't had for 15 years. 15 years of WASTED trips to chiropractors that intended, I believe, to keep me in pain. But the wheel does turn. I hope they are able to handle what they have dished out. God Bless Dr. Holen.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I am TRULY grateful for Dr. Holen.....I've been 2 Chiropactors b4..NONE like her! She took her time with me...REALLY checked out my back...LISTENED to me. She made me feel like I MATTERED!! My pain is real. She REALLY cars. I am in constant back pain. The relief was immediate. That was last week and I'm still feeling GREAT!!! I have NO insurance...it didn't matter. She saw me right away. She was willing to work with me about payments. Thank God I didn't need it cause it was ONLY $35.00!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!! Thank Dr. Holen!!! Looking forward to next appt.!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Karen E. Holen's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College (Grad. 2001)