Ratings for Dr. Christie M. Mcmorrow

Had her for some very serious surgery where a tumor was found on my spinal cord. She and her staff were WONDERFUL throughout the entire event.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr, McMorrow has a kind but honest personality. Very strait with her opinion how to help you to heal faster and whats best for patient. Recently did surgery on my back and 6 weeks later I am feeling things I never felt before , total confidience in her can't wait till I'm totally healed up

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I treated with Dr McMorrow for years. The therapy and injections stopped helping. I decided to have surgery. My pain is gone after 6 months.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

She took the time to listen and help me. The staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

She 45 minutes late into the appointment. As soon as she came in, she asked "who is this lady with you?" No hello. Nothing. She says there's nothing wrong and she doesn't need to do surgery. I asked if she was sure because I have no feeling in my leg or finger tips. Turns out she was looking at the wrong MRI. Continued on with her attitude saying mild mild mild mild. So my friend asked if could recommend a doctor that could help because the chiropractor and physical therapy aren't doctors. She seen it as an insult, kicked us out, "cancelled the appt" and refused to give me proof that I was there and said that we didn't have good chemistry. I wouldn't have let you operate on me anyway with your terrible bed side manners. Really had me wondering if she was racist the way treated us latinas, who came in with smiles and came back out pissed. I wouldn't even bother with woman. Rudest doctor I have ever met. Those degrees mean nothing when your a robot.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr McMorrow spent the time to review all my treatment options. She did not recommend surgery for me. The staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

My coworker's wife was told she would need surgery. A second neurosurgeon office reviewed the data and advised very strongly against surgery, and advised them to never return to McMorrow, that there was no evidence to support surgery. They referred them to physical therapy and improved.

Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr McMorrow is a great doctor, very knowledgeable and willing to answer all your questions!! Highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I was told for years nothing could be done to help me. Thanks to Dr McMorrow I can live my life again.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Stay away from her terrible rude and doesn't answer you're questions complete jerk...

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Christie M. Mcmorrow's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)