Ratings for Dr. Lauren R. Boglioli

I went to her and was told to my face that everything was normal after she did complete testing however in her written report that went to an insurance company she had a completely different diagnostic report which prevented me from obtaining insurance. Do not trust her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Boglioli's for more than 10 years. I have always found her to be pleasant, knowledgeable & attentive to my health needs. If I have an issue requiring urgent care she will see me immediately. She is very thorough in her exams, evaluations and tests performed. Heart disease has taken the lives of my parents, grandparents and other family members. I am very pleased to have her as my PCP & Cardiac MD and I have the utmost faith in her.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

The front desk receptionist was very rude in person and when I called returning a call left by the nurse for my results. She insinuated that the nurse had called me several times and I was not available. If this was indeed true, why did they not leave a message? This of course was not the case. They did not attempt to call me back. Dr. Boglioli is very knowledgeable and has a good bedside manner, unfortunately may need to rethink about continuing to go to her office.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

They overbook, so much do that at times, there is no place to sit. Each time I have been there, they make me wait at least an hour. Never called in a script. Her "nurse" is really rude. They do an EKG everytime you go, just to bill the insurance company. The last time I was there was the day after a holiday. When I was told my pressure was high, I said it was because I had to wait so long...that's when the doctor said the line about it being the day after a holiday. Turns out, she was gabbing away with a drug rep. I can't wait to find someone else!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2010

Dr. Lauren R. Boglioli's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Great Neck, NY