Ratings for Dr. A. Gursoy

Excellent Heart Specialist - knowledgeable, thorough, personable with a strong PA and office staff

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I felt very comfortable with Dr Gorsoy. He answered all my questions and I did not feel rushed. Appreciate the fact that he ran all the necessary tests needed for a diagnosis and did not automatically jump to conclusions about my symptoms and put me on some drugs that were not necessary.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Wanted to do a heart surgery for A-Fib that is really not needed. When I asked questions about the surgery, he yelled at me and I literally cried in his office. Heart surgery is a very important surgery, I should be able to ask questions if I want. Would never go to him again. Then went on to tell me he wished he had kids that would help him out like I do my mother?????

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

Would not recommend this Dr. Not sure I got the right procedure. Not sure I needed the procedure I got! Did not like his follow up. Got a PA I never met.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

Great to work with and fit me in during a difficult time.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. A. Gursoy's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med