Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Kiely

Dr. Kiely and his staff were wonderful. I had the worst toothache and needed it out. His staff worked me in and gave me copayment amounts before any treatment was done. He was very kind and gentle.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

The experience was overall okay. I would never reccomend going to see him because of his staff. They over billed me, they need to check what they are doing and how much insurance had paid instead of accusing me of not paying. The ladies were not professional and I felt they were just out for my money.

Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Kiely treated me like I was the most stupid person he's ever come across. He talked down to me, cussed in front of me and generally acted as though I was an interruption to his day. I didn't give him the chance to work on me, nor should you!

Submitted November 7, 2013

His chairside manner is wonderful, he knows how to put the patient as much at ease as possible and never pushes you to do anything you are not ready for. He and his staff are all #10's in my book.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I went to Dr. Kiely twice for extractions - first two teeth and then four. When I had the four taken out at once, I had two teeth with root canals that broke off and had to be drilled out. Also I needed my bone cut and filed so my gums would heal straighter. With all that and the normal crunching noises and pressure on the gums associated with extractions, I figured I was in for a few days of pain. But I had absolutely no pain at all. Also I found the staff super friendly and helpful. I felt totally comfortable with Dr. Kiely throughout the entire procedure. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. Kevin D. Kiely's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 1984)