Ratings for Dr. David Harris Bauer

Dr. Bauer and his staff were amazing to work with. It was a great experience from start to finish. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering any type of plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I went to several surgeons before deciding on him. He did full reconstructive upper body surgery from me losing 200 pounds and he has went above and beyond, personally calling to check on me. He is so caring and his work was far above my expected outcome. This man is excellent

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Bauer and his staff made my journey through Breast Cancer a pleasant and positive experience. I had an occurrence of fluid build up around my expanders, which required frequent visits to his office. I greatly appreciate Dr. Bauer and his courteous staff in supporting me throughout this experience! I am more than happy with my results! I readily recommend Dr. Bauer and his staff , when choosing any type of reconstruction surgery.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Bauer is a Great surgeon!!! I went in for a Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck and 3 surgeries later, I have great results. During my Breast Reduction and the start of my tummy tuck, there was a mass found in my abdomen. Dr Bauer could have continued the surgery but instead he called for a second opinion and finished out the breast reduction and waited on the tummy tuck until all was cleared up. Dr. Bauer really cares about what is the best for his patient instead of just pushing through the surgery. Dr. Bauer saved me from countless other complications, and I am truly grateful for an Outstanding doctor. I highly recommend him for any surgery needs. Dr. Bauer's staff is outstanding as well! Dana and Jan are truly two caring nurses/staff that walk you through all steps of the surgery. Thank you Dr. Bauer and Staff.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Bauer is AMAZING!!! I have wanted breast implants forever. I started talking to people and was referred to Bauer. I had one consult with him and scheduled the surgery for two weeks later! I was so confident in him. I was a small b and wanted to go to a d. The morning of surgery he was very honest with me about what to expect. I am so happy with my results. He did went a tad smaller than I asked for but I feel he did that so I would not have a high risk for complications. I am 3 months out and am totally in love with my results. I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about having implant surgery. You will not be let down!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr Bauer and his team are absolutely amazing. I had gone to 2 prior consults before seeing him and had visited with Dana his patient coordinator (who I might add is equally amazing) a few times on the phone. I knew of Dr Bauer as I am a nurse in the hospital that he operates in, not to mention that he came highly recommended by three physicians. From the moment I met with Dr. Bauer, I knew that he was the one! When we left the consult my husband even said "schedule it today". My results are unbelievable - after having 2 kids and losing 50lbs Dr Bauer had some serious work to do on these breast and now they are gorgeous! Thank you Dr Bauer and Dana for being so great to work with, giving me the confidence that I lacked for years and for reassuring me when I was scared to death. You guys are the best and I will be back!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

I love Dr. Bauer and his staff. My tummy tuck was two days before Christmas and I was still able to enjoy my Christmas. Thanks to Dr. B and his awesome skills and knowledge I had a very great experience and outcome. I will recommend him to everyone I know. Awesome end results even 7 months postpp!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Amazing Staff....amazing Doctor....amazing surgery center!! Simply Amazing...Everyone was very professional but made me feel at ease!I don't know why anyone would use any other plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He has no empathy and his bedside manner leaves much to be desired. I had my breasts done with him and at first everything was fine, then I developed a complication. I went to him for support and understanding and I got blown off and treated as if it happens to everyone. He didn't give me a firm diagnoses or any real solutions to my problem. He just said it could be fixed with more surgery, but he doesn't recommend it. He was completely negative about fixing it and had nothing positive to say about a better outcome. Through my own research and emailing other PS's I have found that I have lateral displacement in my right breast, it can be fixed, and it's not the end of the world. Honestly, I just wanted him to tell me that everything would be ok and that sometimes these things just happen. A little empathy would have gone a long way with me.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

If you are looking for a plastic surgeon I HIGHLY recommend Dr Bauer. He is an amazing surgeon and does beautiful work. I wasn't sure what to expect reading some of the comments, but his bedside manner was very friendly and professional. I had a tummy tuck and breast implants and I LOVE my results. I would never use anyone else!!! I have called with questions a few times after hours and he calls back before I can even put my phone down. He even offered to meet me at the clinic after hours when I was concerned about some abdominal swelling (it ended up not being a big deal). I 100% recommend him!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. David Harris Bauer's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners