Ratings for Dr. Pedro H. Ramirez

LOVE Dr. Ramirez and his staff. I went to Dr. Ramirez for my first pregnancy and couldnt be happier with his help and services. He is such a good man, helped me with all my questions and was always there when needed. His staff is also amazing. LOVE the ladies that work in this office. They are so nice, helpful and engaging. I cannot speak more highly about this office. They are AWESOME!! I will DEF be going back for my second pregnancy!!! THANKS DOC FOR ALL THAT YOU DID AND HELPING TO BRING MY BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL INTO THIS WORLD!! YOU ARE THE ONE!! :)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

PRICES HIGHER THAN OTHER DOC'S IN AREA AND HOSPITAL. NEEDED SURG. AND SAVED ABOUT 1500 WITH OTHER DOC WHO LOOKED FOR WAYS OF REDUCING THE COST BY USING AN OUTPATIENT FACILITY. GOOD DOC. BUT IF U PAY CASH ITS BETTER TO DO UR SHOPPING AROUND.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2010

Dr. Pedro H. Ramirez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos, Prog Acad De Med Humana, Lima, Peru (Grad. 1969)

Top Hospitals in Richland Hills, TX