Ratings for Dr. Paul T. McCord

Dr. Paul McCord is beyond the best Oral Surgeon there is today! His staff is fantastic, so kind caring and make you so comfortable that you feel you are with family. Dr. McCord is gentle and spoke so re-insureing advising me of things that were being done along the way that my fears were gone. His staff was there assisting with kind words and reassuring words. When all was done( two teeth being removed and bone grafts done) I feel when I have to go back to have the posts put in for my implants I will welcome the visit! I would recommend Dr. Paul McCord to anyone who is in need of an EXCELLENT ORAL SURGEON! I thank you and your caring staff for outstanding patient care.!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. McCord and his staff are awesome! My teenager had to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed and she was so nervous and upset (partly due to the “horror stories” she had read on the internet), but Dr. McCord and his wonderful staff worked really hard to alleviate those fears prior to surgery. I felt very confident that they would take the absolute best care of her…and they did. And, they took all the time needed to answer my questions regarding surgery and post-surgery. I just cannot say how pleased I am with Dr. McCord and his staff!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I took my mother to see him for an extraction needed for a tooth that had root canals in the past and was badly decayed. Dr. McCord and his staff were outstanding on every level of our visit. Everything was spot on, his staff was warm and friendly, he was very professional. My mother was overwhelmed with their courtesy and attention to her needs. Her tooth was extracted without any problems. She went home very happy and is still very pleased with her visit.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Staff treated me wonderful. Everyone was very professional and informative.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

They made a scary visit to get some teeth out much easier to do. "Cater to Cowards" would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

excellent staff and doctor will years of experience and cared enough to call me the night of surgery to check on me

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. McCord was so good. I was impressed by his throughness and complete review of my health history. I didn't have any kind of complications. His staff really was kind and helpful and even helped me with my insurance.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr. Paul T. McCord's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)