Ratings for Dr. Jeremy E. Loy

My son struggled in school, had horrible handwriting and would fly into a rage when he was asked to read for any length of time. Needless to say, he was put into special education and we were getting calls every day about his lack of ability. I found out about Developmental Optometrists and figured we had nothing to lose. I called Dr. Loy's office and he was able to see my son with in a week. He was very thorough and explained everything as he examined my son. My son was very relaxed with Dr. Loy. Dr. Loy discovered that my son had double vision at reading distance. We started vision therapy and it was fantastic. I'm not saying all the academic problems are solved, but my son can read and write now and he's been able to be successful in the general education classroom. We are grateful that we found Dr. Loy.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Loy examined our baby through the InfantSee program. We are very appreciative that he has chosen to participate in this important public health program. He was extremely thorough and in my opinion, he went above and beyond the required protocol for such an exam. He is great with kids, knows how to make them smile, and has a sense of humor that made our visit an enjoyable one. Looking forward to the next visit. Thank you Dr. Loy!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I could have got better service and knowledge from a five year old.Missed stuff other doctors had told me and when I told him,He looked at me again and acted like he know,What a Joke!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013