Ratings for Dr. Ronald O. Mosley

Unhelpful in every way. First problem occured when my 'surgery' which was scheduled through my dentists office turned out to be a 'consult'. Doctor made smug jokes about depression and anxiety issues claiming 'everyone had them, why did I need medicine'? Receptionist is by far the most rude and unfriendly human being I've ever had the displeasure of coming into contact with. The removal of 4 wisdom teeth has easily become the worst surgery I've had thus far and I've had 5 other surgeries much more serious than this. The after hours number which is only listed once is his personal phone and he's of NO HELP WHATSOEVER, assuring that if my tooth is cracked I should gargle salt water, use ice packs and take pain meds and it will heal up. Other friend had him dig too deep and hit a nerve, turns out the same happened to me. Would NOT recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Ronald O. Mosley's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Vidalia, GA