Ratings for Dr. Gary E. Goberville

Deceitful, lying, money-hungry person. Not pleasant gospels with and a complete rip off. Treats his patients like a dollar figure and nothing more.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I found Dr. Goberville very professional and courteous. Pleasant experience overall

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Unprofessional, did not treat me well. The prescription was not usable. Unpleasant personality. not helpful. Staff unfriendly. I had to wait long times. Worst eye Dr experience ever.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Goberville. is very thorough with my husband and my annual eye exams each year. He does miminal dialation of your eyes (unless you need more) and that makes the entire exam more relaxing. I would highly recommend him to friends. Very patient and kind.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

This doctor was very cold and felt snobby. The staff were unfriendly as well. They seemed very busy and rushed. Very expensive as well.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

what a fun staff! They immediately greeted me when I walked in, nice change for south florida. The Dr. Goberville was nice, listened to my needs and actually helped me pick out some frames. Would definately recommend.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Found this optometrist through my co-worker. Called to make an appointment because my glasses were all scratched. They got my benefits and copays so i didnt even worry about it. The doc was really laid back, explained some new technologies they had their and I got a great new lens. Total believer. Usually south FL doctors are complete snobs or really uninterested. I really like this doc and will be returning every year.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I found Dr Goberville to be rude, arrogant, unhelpful, difficult and unfriendly. He made many mistakes. I could not see well or drive as a result I had to go back and forth for 3 months, have lenses remade and ended up with boxes of expensive contacts that I cannot use. He refused to give me the brand of lenses I had very good luck with. He wanted to sell me a different brand that did not work as well. It took months of begging before he would prescribe the brand that worked for me. I believe that if I came in and went out with the same brand contacts he might not be able to charge for a total refitting. Changing brands creates a fitting charge? It appears to me that money is what he is interested in rather than the well being of his patient and helping one see. The wait time was unbelievable. I am so happy to be away from him and I will Never recommend him or his office to anyone. I now have a doctor that listens and is friendly, knowledgeable and competent. Goberville was not!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011