Ratings for Dr. Gary N. Ackerman

After yrs of pain and misdiagnoses I was referred to Dr. Ackerman from my Primary Care Dr. He is a compassionate knowledgeable dr who listens. I had hip pain for yrs and had a PRP shot and along with PT I am pain free. You may to wait a bit, but truly worth it.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

HAD A KNEE OPERATION BY DR. ACKERMAN HE DID A GREAT JOB, ALSO WHEN I GO TO OFFICE FOR FOLLOW UPS, HE SEES ME AT MY APPOINTMENT TIME

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

I had been having steroid shots in my knees for several years. Eventually the shots stopped working and I was in pain daily, and x-rays showed both knees were bone-on-bone. When I no longer could do the normal activities that I love to do, I accepted the fact that I probably needed to have knee replacements. The thought of this surgery scared me tremendously. Not feeling overly confident with my orthopedic doctor, I searched online for days to seek the right doctor. That doctor turned out to be Dr. Gary Ackerman of Palm Beach Sports Medicine. Dr. Ackerman took the time during our consultation to listen to/ answer all my questions thoroughly. He explained my options and did not push me into surgery, or even to select him as my surgeon! I am happy to say Dr. Ackerman performed my bilateral knee replacement 2 months ago, and I could not have chosen a better doctor, or have been in better hands. Dr. Ackerman is a compassionate and caring man, and a very knowledgeable, experienced surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Dr. Ackerman and his staff were excellent. He replaced not only my hip but also my knee and after following up with rehab, I have zero pain! I would recommend him without hesitation. - George Michael

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Ackerman replaced my right hip in June 2018. Then, in late November, he replaced my left hip. You don't have someone perform two procedures like this unless you very pleased with the results from the first procedure and trust that the second procedure will be equally successful. `I have not been disappointed and am very fortunate to have been treaded by Dr. Ackerman. As I stated last September after my first hip replacement, he did a terrific job in dramatically improving the quality of my life. I searched for a long time to identify a surgeon to perform my hip replacement. Dr. Ackerman's training, skill and experience are the reasons why I selected him to perform this procedure. I could not have been more pleased with my decision. Apart from his expertise, he is extremely pleasant to deal with, along with his staff. When you envision what a Dr. should be, he epitomizes that standard. Again, thank you - the qualify of my life has dramatically improved.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr. Ackerman and his staff are great. I did my research on orthopedist when I needed a hip replacement and I am extremely happy that I chose Dr. Ackerman. From the first step of the process, I felt like I was in great hands. I was well prepared for the surgery by his staff and things went seamlessly. I really appreciated his bedside manner. His assistant and the office staff were wonderful and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr Ackerman replaced my knees in 2017. Right knee in March, left knee in May. My knees are great. He is an excellent surgeon. I am pain free at 78 yrs of age. I would highly recommend him to others. Thanks again for your professionalism and skill.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

Dr Ackerman replaced my worn out knees on Oct.19 and Dec.18. They are totally successful.HE IS A PATIENTS BEST DOCTOR. I am a 90 year old and was refused surgery by others because of my age. Thank you Dr Ackerman. I am pain free!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2019

Dr. Ackerman replaced my ACL. He is the best and most personable physician that I have ever met. I would recommend him 110%!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2019

Dr Ackerman did a full knee replacement in Nov 2018 and the entire process has been excellent. From diagnosis to post surgery and physical therapy, Dr Ackerman, his nurse Jeneva and the rest of the staff are the best. I would highly recommend Palm Beach Sports Medicine to anyone needing orthopedic care. He gave me my life back. I can't thank him and his team enough.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Dr. Gary N. Ackerman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup