Dr. Jill M. Shaw

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jill M. Shaw

Dr. Jill is very helpful and explain everything about the surgery. I appreciate very she’s my doctor. Thanks

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Dr. Shaw has been my physician for over 10 years now. She is fabulous!! She delivered 3 of my children, back when she was doing Obstetrics, and I see her for all my gynecology needs. She always takes time at each appointment to make sure all my questions have been answered. She's personable, relatable, kind, caring....the list could go on and on! I trust her 100% with my healthcare needs. I adore her and look forward to seeing her at checkups!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Shaw was the on-call doctor who saw me following a recent surgery. She was as amazing and caring as my regular doctor, and I was incredibly thankful to receive her care when I needed it.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I wished all doctors were like Dr. Shaw. Polite, caring and always follows up with tests that she ordered. Love her to death

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Best Dr. Ever! I don’t live in the Portland area but I travel to see her each year. I wish she was my regular doctor. She is top rate and very caring.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Jill M. Shaw's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jill Shaw completed her B.A. in Human Biology at Stanford University in Stanford, CA. She received her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Ohio University of Osteopathic Medicine in Athens, OH. Dr. Shaw completed an internship at Firelands Regional Health System in Sandusky, OH and her residency at Akron General Medical Center in Akron, OH. Dr. Shaw brings many awards to The Oregon Clinic - Obstetrics and Gynecology, including the Social Medicine/Medical Humanities Award from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Mentor of the Year at Firelands Region Health System. Dr. Shaw areas of focus include but are not limited to natural childbirth, minimally invasive daVinci® laparoscopic hysterectomies and minimally invasive surgical solutions for benign gynecologic conditions.

• English

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs)
  • Pelvic exam