Ratings for Dr. Martin Marenus

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Marenus for several years. We have found him to be a terrific doctor. He is patient and caring with a great deal of expertise, especially when getting to the root of the medical symptom and problem. We have recommended him to some of our friends who have thanked us for such a great referral. We feel lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

After many years, we have insisted our parents find another doctor. Wait times are in excess of 90 minutes, the doctor is rude and the office is a mess -- using exam rooms for supply closets. My mother is now in a wheelchair and we received NO help in getting her on the exam table (too busy, bad backs, etc.) and had to move supplies out of the way to put her on the table. Office was not clean and the doctor is ruder than ever. Time to retire for sure. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

The wait is worth it for a dr who knows his stuff and really cares

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Very nice staff, but very busy office. Dr. Marenus is one of most knowledgeable and thorough doctors I have met.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

most knowledgeable of my severe medical disorder

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Martin Marenus's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Sunrise, FL