Ratings for Dr. Wendy G. Newton

I saw Dr. Wendy for anxiety that I have had ever since I can remember. She was attentive, understood me and my situation, and offered ways for me to manage it. She is kind and helpful. I would go back to her again.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I first saw Dr. Wendy Newton a couple of years ago. I was experiencing OCD and social anxiety, and hoping to address these issues without the use of medication. Dr. Newton was very encouraging, and over the course of ten sessions, I was able to significantly reduce my symptoms and gain insight into what was triggering the behaviors. Then last year I had a new wave of anxiety coinciding with a family situation. Once again, Dr. Newton was able to help me get to the heart of the matter and find resolution. For me, Wendy Newton has that rare combination of traits necessary for success in therapy: a sparkling intelligence paired with a disarming warmth.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013