Ratings for Dr. Harshad A. PATEL

Did not receive full service paid for - questionable billing practices

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Patel is a good doctor, but the personal touch is missing. He spent about 5 minutes each time with my son, we tried medication after medication and none worked for long. It didn't seem much better than guesswork. Then when I had to cancel an appointment because my husband had emergency surgery, they changed me $50.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Patel for about seven years, and I would recommend him to anyone. He and his staff are very nice, good at returning calls and scheduling appointments is very easy. I occasionally have to wait 15 minutes or so for my appointment, but I have ever waited more than 30 minutes. Most importantly, Dr. Patel's treatment has been top notch. My situation is not too complex, but finding and maintaining the right medications is not easy for me. I was referred to him by my primary care physician who was not comfortable prescribing the amount of medications I was taking. Dr. Patel did a great job of gradually getting my medications under control and then slowly working to find alternatives. He pays close attention to my concerns and takes detailed notes. I would definitely say the treatment has been a success. I believe he is an excellent doctor, and anyone shopping for a psychiatrist (and shopping is very important) should consider him as a strong candidate.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr. Harshad A. PATEL's Credentials

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1990)

HIP