Ratings for Dr. Morris C. Mckee

I had a wonderful experience with Dr.Mckee! He was very friendly and informative. I received both a glasses and contacts exam and he had no problem answering all my questions. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. I will be going back as long as I live in the area :) with the military you just never know.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr. Mc Kee needs to understand all people with Medicare Insurance are not in wheel chairs or have their disability written on their foreheads. Disability can be based on physical or mental conditions. His job is to provide an eye exam service with compassion and thorough evaluation. His job is not to analyze why people who looked “normal” are using Medicare. I was diagnosed with a specific mental disorder and was granted Medicare Insurance. Believe me I worked long years to earn this benefit. When I asked if his office takes Medicare Insurance, he looked at me from head to toes and he threats to report me (to whom I am not sure) for using Medicare. My mental illness was not written on my forehead and I shouldn’t have to expose my illness that way.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

Dr. Morris C. Mckee's Credentials

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Universal City, TX