Ratings for Dr. Mikhail Meyerovich

I felt that I was always rushed in his office and at cottage hospital. Put me on the same meds I was on that didn't work. I didn't sense any compassion

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

I saw Dr Meyerovich for over a year. In all at time I felt that he did not know me at all, and when I shared something he would go straight to medication as a solution. (I do see a separate therapist, a wonderful non MD therapist). Dr Meyerovich, who didn't care about my traumas, my insomnia, panic disorder, agoraphobia and depression left me out on a limb basically saying he can't help me and I need to work through therapy. I found a new doctor and he knows me more in 1 phone call and 3 sessions than Meyerovich did in a year. He also has a great bedside manner, something Dr Meyerovich desperately needs to work on. I always felt uncomfortable as he stared at me without listening. The staff is good, though it's a bit like a kennel, the doctor is not. Save yourself from misery and find someone else. (P.S. An other dr of mine when I asked about Meyerovich gave a very vague and cagey answer, now I know why. He is only sees things from his viewpoint and is completely rigid.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Great Doctor. Well educated and knows what to proscribe to help your situation. Also does not pass judgment and is respectful.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Great doctor!! Knows your situation before sitting down with you. Great bed side manner. Had him in hospital and he was very good would recommend to anybody!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr. Mikhail Meyerovich's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MB Health