Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Constance

I traveled from the east coast of Florida to see Dr. Constance because of his excellent reputation. The trip was well worth it. He replaced my very uneven and painful breast implants which were put in over 25 years ago. Not only did I get tremendous relief from the pain, but I am ecstatic with my result. I feel like new woman. Dr. Constance is a fantastic plastic surgeon, and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

An excellent plastic surgeon. He is a true board certified plastic surgeon, a Top Doctor since 2009, and he was just elected as the President of the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons. The main reason I know I came to the right doctor, is that he really took the time to listen, and give me the best result I could hope to achieve.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Very highly recommended. Dr. Constance is very attentive to his patients and spends the time necessary to provide the best care. I had a tummy tuck on Thursday. Dr. Constance saw me in his office on Sunday AND it was Mother's Day!!! The techniques he used left minimal scarring. I'm very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Christopher G. Constance's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1987)