Ratings for Dr. Veronica Guel-Valdivia

Dr. Guel is the primary for my entire family - my parents, my sisters, my niece and nephew - all of us love her. She is so personable and relaxed and easy to talk to. She takes the fear out of going to the dr. However, becaus she is such a fantastic dr with such awesome bedside manner - she has too many patients and is always busy. She makes time for you for sure but her wait times and appointment openings are difficult. And her staff can be rude and brisk.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. Guel is a fabulous dr. she makes you feel so comfortable and she is always smiling. now her nurse is another story. she was rude everytime we seen her. I sat there for 2.5 hours waiting for a shot and her nurse came out to tell me they were out of the shot we needed. she was not very nice about it either. because of the nurse we switched dr.s. i love dr. guel though she is AWESOME!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

The wait time was long - I think maybe 2 hours late, but Dr. Guel takes her time with you. I didn't feel rushed and she inspired confidence. I felt that she really cared about ME! I was feeling very uncertain regarding my pregnancy and low HCG levels. Her relaxed attitude and calmness was a distinct relief after the hyperactivity and scare tactics of my other Dr. She has put the control back into my lap.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Dr. Veronica Guel-Valdivia's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2000)

HealthFirst