Ratings for Dr. Michelle Babb(retired)

All she did for me was to get me addicted to strong pain meds

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

This doctor is retired and this profile should be taken down.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Great doctor I have no complaints .......................................

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I'm not a big fan of Dr. Babbs. She always greeted and carried a long convo with my husband, but bearly speaks to me. My 5 month old son was very constipated and I tried everything. Her advice was to try giving him prune juice (which I tried before)and it bothered his stomach. Then she suggested apple juice (not the baby juice) and that hurt his stomach. None of her advice work. Not only that she told me I could give him what ever I ate, including orange, Which I heard you shouldn't give them that until after a 1 year of age. Now that my feels were correct about her not being a good doctor I will be switching to a better one.

Submitted January 3, 2012

TERRIBLE DOCTOR! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. SHE NEVER TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS, EVERYTHING IS JUST A "VIRUS" TO HER. THERE ARE MANY TIMES I HAVE LEFT WORK/SCHOOL TO GO TO A DOCTOR APPT AND PAY THE CO-PAY, ONLY FOR HER TO TELL ME TO CALL IF I DONT FEEL BETTER WITHIN A WEEK!! SHE PRESCRIBES NO MEDICINE. I HAD A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH MY BOWELS AND WHEN I CALLED HER FOR THE FINAL TIME SHE ASKED ME TO STOP CALLING ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE! ..OH I WOULD HAVE IF SHE WOULD HAVE HELPED ME UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!! I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO A GASTRO INTESTINAL DOCTOR, AND WHEN I TOLD BABB I DID SO, SHE TOLD ME IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME. LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW IT WASN'T. SHES IN THE FIELD FOR THE MONEY, CERTAINLY NOT BECAUSE SHE CARES FOR THE NEEDS OF HER PATIENTS. I BELIEVE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN UNDER HER CARE WOULD AGREE..

Submitted December 6, 2011

HORRIBLE doctor! I came back from a trip and had severe nausia after eating. Dr. Babb prescribed an antibiotic, and after taking the full week I was still sick. I called back, only to have the nurse call back after hours and leave a message. I called back IMMEDIATELY after the call (no more than 60 seconds), and was told the office was closed...call back tomorrow. I called first thing the next day and was told that the nurse was not in yet...call back later. The nurse called me 26 hours after my initial call, however I missed the call and called back...again...no more than 60 seconds later and the receptionist couldn't find the nurse. 30 minutes later I get a phone call from the nurse, and all she told me was, "well...if you don't feel better tomorrow, call us back." REALLY?! I'm sick NOW! If Dr. Babb doesn't care about her patients....I'll find a Dr. who does.

Submitted June 1, 2011

Horrible doctor. Down right scary that doctors like this are practicing. I had high blood pressure the whole time I was seeing her & she never once changed my meds! I switched to a new PC doctor last week & thank God. My BP was so high I was sent to the ER and they now have me on meds to control my BP. I was a walking time bomb under Babb's care! Poor excuse for a doctor. Also, the places on my legs you said were broken blood vessels from socks...LOL, were from pressure of fluids due to my high BP...also, as far as your recommendation of a pap every 5 years, my new doctor says 2-3 years is enough to wait. Wow, to think I wasted so much time with you as my Primary Care doctor scares me!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Dr. Michelle Babb(retired)'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Alton, IL