Ratings for Dr. Michelle Babb(retired)

This profile should be taken down. This doc is no longer in practice.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

This doc is retired. Why is this profile listed when you search for pediatricians? That’s not helpful to people who are looking for a new doctor

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Why does this site list doctors who are not currently accepting patients?

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

She took a family member off blood pressure medication prescribed by another doctor, and the patient had a stroke. A close family friend had an alarmingly similar experience. The best thing this “doctor” ever did for medicine was retire from it.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

All she did for me was to get me addicted to strong pain meds

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

This doctor is retired and this profile should be taken down.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Great doctor I have no complaints .......................................

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

I'm not a big fan of Dr. Babbs. She always greeted and carried a long convo with my husband, but bearly speaks to me. My 5 month old son was very constipated and I tried everything. Her advice was to try giving him prune juice (which I tried before)and it bothered his stomach. Then she suggested apple juice (not the baby juice) and that hurt his stomach. None of her advice work. Not only that she told me I could give him what ever I ate, including orange, Which I heard you shouldn't give them that until after a 1 year of age. Now that my feels were correct about her not being a good doctor I will be switching to a better one.

Submitted January 3, 2012

TERRIBLE DOCTOR! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE. SHE NEVER TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR NEEDS, EVERYTHING IS JUST A "VIRUS" TO HER. THERE ARE MANY TIMES I HAVE LEFT WORK/SCHOOL TO GO TO A DOCTOR APPT AND PAY THE CO-PAY, ONLY FOR HER TO TELL ME TO CALL IF I DONT FEEL BETTER WITHIN A WEEK!! SHE PRESCRIBES NO MEDICINE. I HAD A VERY SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH MY BOWELS AND WHEN I CALLED HER FOR THE FINAL TIME SHE ASKED ME TO STOP CALLING ABOUT THE SAME ISSUE! ..OH I WOULD HAVE IF SHE WOULD HAVE HELPED ME UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!! I IMMEDIATELY WENT TO A GASTRO INTESTINAL DOCTOR, AND WHEN I TOLD BABB I DID SO, SHE TOLD ME IT WAS A WASTE OF TIME. LITTLE DOES SHE KNOW IT WASN'T. SHES IN THE FIELD FOR THE MONEY, CERTAINLY NOT BECAUSE SHE CARES FOR THE NEEDS OF HER PATIENTS. I BELIEVE MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN UNDER HER CARE WOULD AGREE..

Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Michelle Babb(retired)'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med