Ratings for Dr. Laura M. Lamar

I wouldn't even call her a Podiatrist! She did nothing to help me! Just looked at my foot and told me to purchase a foot cream that she recommends. Which by the way DIDN'T WORK AT ALL!!! Any other doctor would be way better than her!!! Do not see this doctor or else you will regret it! I Strongly recommend Dr. Stephen Frasacone, and Dr.Jonathan King!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Horrible Horrible experience for a dear friend of mine.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Friendly staff but Dr. Lamar was repeatedly dismissive to my concerns. She advised that I purchase a product that her business sells which did nothing. Her demeanor is gentle and kind but I believe that she is more interested in selling her wares than advocating for her patient.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr Lamar and her staff, were the best...They were very helpful, courteous, punctual, and caring they made me feel very comfortable, They all were very helpful in answering all my questions before/after the procedure...I definately recommend Dr. Laura Lamar....

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013