Ratings for Dr. Leslie A. Church

Dr Church is the only person my wife and I will trust our eyes to. We first met Dr Church right after I turned 40, I am 60 now, and have continued to trust her professionalism and diagnosis. We live by Tampa International and make the drive to Wesley Chapel to have my eye exam and my glasses made. When I worked in North Florida and had a vision problem my wife drove us back to Brandon to have Dr Church diagnose and correct the issue. Dr Church does not tell you what you want to hear. She tells you what you need to hear. You will be hard pressed to find a better person and doctor in the 5 county area.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Church, and the whole group, act like we're family. From my mother to my husband and I, to the kids... we are all welcomed with enthusiasm and cheer. They take the time to get to know us, and remember the little details (like my daughter in colorguard, my vacation a year ago, etc). They are funny, thoughful, and very, very quick. They were even the ones that caught what my neurologist had missed... a PseudoTumor! Because of them, I didn't have to get my emergancy brain surgery for my Chiari's, because it turned out teh PseudoTumor was causing some of the issues... and it was treatable with medication. I adore the staff there, and I will never change my eye doctor, as long as I can keep Dr. Church!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013