Ratings for Dr. Scott Donohoe

The staff treated very well..I get the best treatment and care there..THe nurses are the best..Dr Donohoe is the best takes good care. Of me.... Thank you very much.. Joe moschette

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Very professional & cordial. Would strongly recommend the provider services of Dr. Donohoe to others.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

I had a very pleasant experience. My waiting time was short, and Dr. Donohoe and his staff were very courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr. Donohoe and staff always do everything they can to help me as a patient. They take the time to listen to my concerns and try to come up with solutions in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Always good ,everyone listens and takes time ,waiting time is good .Results are what I expect. My condition is improving so always a plus.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Donohoe is the only Dr out of the 4 I had seen about my broken foot, to give me options to speed my healing. I'm doing much better than ever thought possible. I had this broken foot for almost a year now. I can now walk without a cane and even ride my bike for 10 miles without much pain.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

He is still having pain. Its only been a week so we ate giving it more time.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr Donahoe is always on time, no waiting. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and cares about you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Easy painless and everyone very comforting, I felt at ease no pressure not worried and relaxed ,thank you staff

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Doctor very knowledgeable and friendly. Got right in & treatment is helping so far.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Scott Donohoe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Donohoe received his bachelor’s degree in Biology cum laude from Simpson College, then graduated with his podiaty degree from Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, where he was a member of the Pi Delta National Honorary Academic Society. He then completed a rotating residency at SouthPointe Hospital and a two-year residency in Podiatric Surgery at Forest Park Hospital. Outside of his training and practice experience, Dr. Donohoe is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association, Iowa Podiatric Medical Association and American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He has also authored and co-authored research papers that were published and presented at leading medical institutions.

• English

• Des Moines Univ College of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Mason City, IA