Ratings for Dr. Evelyn R. Kessel

I have been seeing Dr Kessel for three years. She gives you her time and explains issues. I found her to be very though in her analysis. I have a very complicated medical issues and I have great confidence in her abilities.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I have severe gastro problems. I saw Dr. Kessel and after learning that I suffer from late stage lyme disease, she essentially dismissed me. I had several gastro complaints - bloating, excessive burping, acid reflux, nausea. She took my consult money and basically gave me a fecal blood smear and told me: "sorry, I can't help you". I went on to another gastro and was given proper tests: I had increased eosinophils in my gut, delayed gastric emptying, hepatic cyst, 2 precancerous polyps, acid abrasions, inflammation and excessive mucus in my colon and stomach. Also SIBO. I cannot recommend this insensitive and ineffective 'doctor'.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Evelyn R. Kessel's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1988)