Ratings for Dr. Willbon Bates

The best doctor I have seen. She helped me more in 4 months than any doctor I've seen in 3 years. I just wish I could find out where her office is. Love her

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

One of the best drs around. I wish i could find her today. !!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

she was one of the best doctors I've ever seen. She listen to you and she know what she's talking about. I miss her. Very understanding.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Look I saw her for about a year and every time I waited 6 to 8 hours every single time onr tume I waited for 10 hours just to be told I had to come bavk the next day because she wasnt coming The only reason people like her is because she will write you anythi.g you want. I had my meds uped on a consestint basisthe amount of pain meds mixed with benzos and muscle relaxers was dangerous. My gitlfriend at the time had noyhi.g wrong with her and still got the same amount of meds as.me she will be shut doen before to pluslong.plus the office would not use my insurance for the visit I still had to pay 200 everytime but they sure did bill my insurance over 1500.00 every month for my urine screen. It has to be illegal what is going on there. I finally had to moce on to another Doctor so my insurance wouldn't cancel me. I did really like her though.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

I was a new patient to see doctor Bates about six months ago. While I admit I did wait a long time to see the doctor when I did speak to her she took her time and listened. Once she started to understand what problems I was having she could tell me things about me that I hadn't even talked about. I was simply amazed at the knowledge and care she put into my evaluation. I have neck and back issues and she did a thorough hands on exam. She treated me not only for pain management which is why I was there but everything else she thought was wrong including diagnosing a thyroid problem that if left unchecked could cause cancer.Its my opinion that Dr. Bates is the absolute best doctor that I have ever been seen by in my 41 years of life. I would wait to see her anytime anywhere! Its worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

She prescribed me Janumet, which already has metformin in it but I am already prescribed to it, and Janumet is a type 2 diabetic medcine for non insulin users. I am a type 1 diabetic! I don't think she knows much about medicine as well as anythig else. She has always been extremely late. I can not get a hold of her on the phone either, in such an emergancy!

Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr Willbon Bates is NO longer with Primary Care Associates in Gadsden, AL, I found her in Trussville.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Bates is wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and sincerely cared about making me feel well. I would 100% recommend Dr. Bates.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

doc took genuine interest in my pain and prescribed what had been working ratjer than trying a bunch of new crap. i just foiund me a new doctor.S.F.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

I have read the other reviews regarding this doctor and I dont believe a word of them. I have know this doctor for several years and I have seen first hand the sacrafices she has made for her patients and she goes above and beyond what a average doctors will do. I have seen patients complain about waiting for her but no one says anything about the time and care she spends with a patient so she can figure out what is wrong with them- that other doctors missed b/c they only spend 5 mins with the pt and didnt even touch them sometimes you have to STOP and listen to the patient. Good doctors are hard to find, when you have hospital and/or corporations wanting the doctors to see over 20-30 pts a day , it is rare to find a doctor that cares about the patient and not what others want.People should remember there is allways two sides to a story... Even doctors have bad days.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Willbon Bates's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)