Ratings for Dr. Gary R. Goodman

Many years ago I needed a foot doctor for my young daughter. Since then my other daughter, mother, and myself have also become happy patients. We have always had professional, educated, sensible care by any doctor in the practice. My mother had seen several area doctors with not great results. She was happy with my recommendation and I think others would be equally as pleased with this practice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Very Professional and not charging me for treatments I didn't actually need. Thank you for a very positive experience. The previous physician advised me to ignore the fungal infection and just get a pedicure to cover it up!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

It is always a pleasant experience during office visits. I consider all of the team there to be very professional and skilled. I love Dr. Goodman; he makes me feel like I'm part of the family.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I had a very thorough foot exam on my very first visit! Dr. Goodman had a full range of diagnostic tools to evaluate my problem. I will recommend him to my friends!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I went to see Dr Gary Goodman 20 plus years ago ,I was treated very well and Dr Goodman explained everything and listened to me. I went back to see Dr Goodman again just recently and I was treated first class once again. He listened, was very polite, caring, helpful, and most of all very experienced at his work as a Podiatrist. All the staff in the office were very pleasant and the nurses were very helpful, and polite. I would recommend Dr Goodman to anyone and his staff. Thank You ! to Everyone! Sincerely ,Sandra Longworth.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Very professional, knowledgeable,confident and personable.highly recommend! Staff is equally engaged in care.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I went in right after work and my feet were hurting me and I left better than when I arrived. The team was do helpful and knowledgable. Great tips and advise!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Goodman gave me his time and concern for my problem. I appreciated this a lot! His staff is so nice and not fake sounding.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Although I had to wait about 15 minutes past my time to be seen, he was very interested in my problem and in helping me. He was right-on with this formerly mis-diagnosed problem. He clearly explained to me everything I needed to know and gave me resources also. None of this Try this, try that " stuff. Great tosee somebody who cares!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2012

Dr. Gary R. Goodman's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL