Ratings for Dr. Souhair A. Garas

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Garas recently discontinued my treatment. She did so through her staff, by phone and with no follow-up for my care or medication provided in order to not to disrupt my care. Her reason: that I complained because she had cancelled several times and that her office--where one can never, ever hear a live human voice answering the phones--rescheduled me twice, by phone message and at a time when I was working. There is protocol for terminating treatment, including written notice and thirty days worth of treatment until which time a new physician may be found. Dr. Garas did none of that and left me unmedicated and without medical treatment. There is no time in my life where I have ever been treated more shabbily nor witnessed greater irresponsibility. Were I a fragile person, this would have caused me immense distress. As it stands, I am filing with the Ohio Medical Board and have hired a lawyer. Protect yourself and those you love and read the various reviews and look for a CAREgiver.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Souhair A. Garas's Credentials

• Univ Of Asyut, Fac Of Med, Asyut, Egypt (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal