Ratings for Dr. Nicole C. Chiappetta

I'd seen two other rheumatologists in the area over the past 15 years prior to seeing Dr. Chiappetta. I thought Dr. Chiappetta was much more thorough than the other doctors I'd seen, but she was not knowledgeable about the condition I have and was very dismissive of the research I'd done. Despite having several other doctors tell me I had two different conditions, Dr. Chiappetta told me to "stay off the Internet" in response to me bringing them up. She also regularly told me I could benefit from losing weight, even though I have a BMI of 19, which is on the very low end of normal for women (losing any weight would put me underweight). That made me feel like I couldn't trust any of her advice.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Not very bright, misdiagnosed my illness and "blew me off"

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Chiapetta has been very helpful in my treatment thus far. She helped to successfully diagnose me with adult onset Still's disease, which is fairly uncommon, and has been a very conscientious, thorough and kind doctor. She does her research and also provides alternative options for treatment. I highly recommend her, as a current patient who she has already helped tremendously!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Always have answers to any questions. Knowledgeable about the field of Rheumatology and gets the best treatment for your condition. They continually strive to improve your overall health and diminish your pain level.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I have psoriatic arthritis, and it has been in remission for a couple of years. Earlier this year it started flaring up again, and since I had so much of my time wasted sitting in the waiting room of my previous doctor I decided to search for a new one. I was pleasantly surprised that I got an appointment within a week of calling for one, and the vitit went smoother than almost any other doctors appointment I've ever had. I had x-rays & bloodwork done on-site the day of my appointment. Dr. Chiappetta is very professional, and she spent ample time with me to help determine what the best treatment will be for my condition.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Nicole C. Chiappetta's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Providence