Ratings for Dr. Abimael Perez

Dr Perez has been my doctor for many years and I love him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I went to visit Dr. Perez, who has been my family doctor for over ten years, because I was having back pain. He checked me out and referred me to an x-ray. It was a pleasent experience and have always enjoyed Dr. Perez sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Very smart man and also very dedicated to treating his patients. The office is busy because of the high demand for his services. I recommend my friends and family to see Dr. Perez. His clinic is full service with x-ray and lab work available on site for convenience. I went in to see Dr. Perez for my annual check up and he was very nice to me. I have been seeing Dr P for over 20 years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Staff is nice but the doctor needs to learn manners. I have been on a klonopin (1 mg a day )for anxiety (panic disoder) since 1991. He treated me like a drug addict that needed to see a psychiatrist. I have seen a psychiatrist when I had insurance and have tried all the new medications which the psychiatrist put me back on the klonopin. If he had taken time to ask questions maybe he would have learned more about me but truthfully I don't think he cares. I will not be back. He also could have known if he had asked that #1 I cannot afford a psychiatrist, since we are paying out of pocket & also I have been through all the testing.#2 I am the only supporter in the family and cannot afford to keep taking off work to have the same test (psychiatrist) all over again. Times are tough & we all don't need these extra costs doc!!!!! And 1 more thing Dr Perez you don't need to be so rude.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Abimael Perez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University of the Valley. Cali, Colombia (Grad. 1971)