Ratings for Dr. Victoria D. Knoll

Dr. Knoll and her staff are amazing. From the ease of making an appointment to the timeliness of the doctor at my appointment to the surgical staff ...everything was great. I've had many surgeries in my life and my recent experience with Dr. Knoll was definitely one of the best! Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Great surgeon. Confident and knowledgeable. Trust her completely.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I suffered a potentially career ending fall while riding my bicycle causing a complex wrist fracture. As a surgeon, I require both hands to perform surgical procedures. Given the complexity of my fracture and delicate nature of my occupation, the consensus from multiple colleagues was to see Dr. Knoll. She is a highly skilled, compassionate, and professional doctor. Despite the severity of my injury, Dr. Knoll was able to get me back to work after 3 weeks. I was able to make a full recovery, with full range of motion, and complete use of my wrist after this devastating injury. Equally as important as a skilled surgeon, is an experienced physical therapist. Susan, Dr. Knollā€™s physical therapist, worked closely with me to coach me through the rehabilitation process. As a surgeon, I can assure you that I was selective about who performed the surgery on my hand. I trusted Dr. Knoll with my career, and I am grateful for the outcome I have. I can not thank her enough.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

The costs outlined for pure consultation and x-rays were supposed to be max of $300 but came out instead to be $350. The consultation itself was not of much use. We went for treatment of a mole and the Dr. kept focusing on possibility of Rhuematioid Arthritis despite us telling her that RA tests have been done in the last 6 months and were negative.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr. Knoll helped me with a wrist injury I obtained playing hockey. She diagnosed the injury and had it corrected in weeks. She he is VERY knowledgable in wrist injuries and takes time to answer your questions. I found her by reviewing top wrist specialists in the Dallas area. Thanks for your help Dr. Knoll!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Knoll helped me and corrected the issue with my hand. She was very busy, but took time to respond to my questions. I did spend time in the waiting room, but due to an emergency she had. The staff alerted us and if we wanted to reschedule, we could. I chose to wait. Surgery was a success and after care was great. Would recommend Dr. Knoll to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

I wasted a lot of time with Dr. Knoll. Unless your symptoms match an obvious pattern, don't expect a diagnosis from this doctor. The same holds true for her physical therapists. You can get their PT routine off Google for free. I waited approximately one hour on two separate appointments only to meet with her for 2 minutes each visit. She was either not willing or incapable of thinking outside the box and told me that she had no clue what was wrong with my arm. I am currently seeing another ortho for golfer's elbow which was painfully obvious when you correlate my symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Dr. Victoria D. Knoll's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Tufts