Ratings for Dr. Brett W. Goldsmith

DO NOT LET THIS GUY DO ANY WORK ON YOUR TEETH!!! I say this for the following reasons: 1) His bedside manner is atrocious. 2) He guilts you into procedures you don't need. 3) All of the procedures he has done in my mouth, including fillings and root canals, have failed within one to two years. I first saw him with a healthy mouth. Over time, I let him fill small cavities in three of my teeth. He drilled too deep (deeper than necessary), cutting into the pulp. This led to one root canal. Then another filling failed after he placed it 6 months previously, leading to another root canal. I let him do the root canal on that tooth and a year later the treatment failed. My endodontist says it's because he didn't treat the tooth deep enough into the root. Now, I have to have oral surgery to fix it. Finally, the third restoration he did is now failing. 4) When you confront him about things like this, he gets very defensive and belligerent and ultimately will blame the patient. Please, take my advice. He will ruin your mouth. I've learned the hard way about this guy and don't want anyone else to go through what I've been through. I am a doctor myself and don't like to bash other healthcare professionals. However, potential patients need to be forewarned.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014