Ratings for Dr. Frank J. Castagna

Biggest RIP-OFF doctor we have ever been too. The staff was extremely rude, and the doctor thought it was a stand-up comedy routine. My husband and I were there to get diabetic shoes, which they charged 4 times as much for as online purchase of the same shoe from the same company. They suggested my husband have surgery for an ingrown toenail, and when he declined, they charged for it anyway. They have padded the bill with extra charges to get more money from the insurance company. Will NEVER return to this doctor and will do everything I can to ensure no one I know or love ever goes here either. It was a total waste for time and money and a horrible experience.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

All he did was give me anti-inflammatory two years in a row.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

best doctor around. I love his staff and he knows what he is talking about. My foot feels so much better

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

He is friendly and knowledgeable. Staff is courteous. Glad they have new staff. Diane was rude, patty was an idiot but everyone else is ghood

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

He is amazing. I love him and his staff. Debbie, Dillia , sherry, Sheila, and Allison are all kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Horrible doctor. He noticed I had lost weight and said "you must have been a porker." He talked about everything but my foot and every thing was so opinionated.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Total waste of time & money. Very unprofessional . I wonder where & how he got his degree. I agree with the othe reviews as well. AVOID this doctor & save your money !!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

He probably knows what he does, but he is very extremely rude doctor. Never going back to him. He even didnt look at my foot, didnt go inside the room, talked thru his assistant standing in the hall with his back to me. It felt very horrible and how am I expected to trust someone like him. At my first visit, he used f word several times trying to figure out what country I was from. But second visit he looked like he was too pride to serve me with my asian background.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

While caring, neither the doctor or staff are qualified to continue dispensing so-called "custom" foot and ankle braces. Their products are overpriced, easily purchased over-the-counter, and inadequately designed and fabricated for intended purpose. They completely botched my new AFO, and I am stuck with the $130 copayment for a brace that sells online for under $100. My insurance is investigating, and I still am in need of a new brace.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Frank J. Castagna's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)