Ratings for Dr. Jonna C. Miller

I love Dr. Miller. I have been seeing her for 4 years and through two pregnancies. She is knowledgeable and is concerned about your overall health as well--she has referred me to a general surgeon and an endocrinologist for other health issues she has discovered through tests and exams. She is a great listener and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen. I never feel rushed when I visit her. She answers all of my questions and even makes time for small talk. Her nurses are very sweet. The office staff in the main office on Fannin are not as friendly as the staff in the smaller, less hectic satellite offices, but that is to be expected. The wait time varies. Sometimes I can be seen right away and other times I may wait up to an hour. It is often difficult to schedule an appointment at a satellite office if you are not pregnant, but I prefer to be seen there if it can wait since the staff is nicer, parking is free, and the wait time is generally shorter.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Dr. Miller is a wonderful OB/GYN! She has been my OB during two pregnancies. Her front desk staff is lacking.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Jonna C. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1996)