Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Schenk

Dr. Schenk has helped me more than I could have asked for. I had suffered from Migraines for over 15 years. I had seen countless MD's, with no relief. After a few visits from Dr. Schenk they began to slow down and become fewer and far between. Four years later, I am migraine free. Best decision I have ever made!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Schenk is second to none in knowledge, service, and technique. He is rightfully praised by his patients and admired by his peers. I would recommend people from Elkhorn and all of the surrounding communities to visit his clinic. You will be glad you did.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. Schenk has been a godsend for me and the migraines I was suffering with for 25 years. Dr. Schenk can always seem to find a spot to fit you in to his busy schedule. I haven't seen a chiropractor before I started seeing him that is as thorough, knowledgeable, and helpful as Dr. Schenk is. Dr. Schenk and Carole (his receptionist) are truly wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. Kenneth W. Schenk's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1994)

Chambers of Commerce