Ratings for Dr. Haig H. Rickerby

Por muchos anos habia dejado de sonreir, el motivo principal eran mis dientes porque me sentia avergonzada cada vez que sonreia.Pero un dia encontre a Rosemary que es manager de Journal Square Dental y me puso en unas manos magicas, suaves y profesionales que es Dr. Rickerby God Bless him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Came in for a tooth extraction. Quick, easy and painless. Wonderful staff, everyone very friendly. Will come back. Wonderful experience

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I have very bad anxiety when it comes time to go to the dentist, very bad experience in the past. My Visit to Journal Square Dental was great, staff was amazing very helpful with my insurance plan they work with you, Avery thing is explained to you on the type of work you done. Dr. Rickerby is wonderful, he literally keeps you smiling and has a great sense of humor.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Very professional staff and friendly environment. I am well impressed with how they were able to help me right when I need them the most. The communication is spot on and I never had experienced any trouble at all. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Un excelente Profesional. Muy satisfecha con mi tratamiento, y la atencion de todo el personal incluyendo las secretarias.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Most comfortable deep cleaning ever! I hate the dentist. I usually avoid it as much as possible which is how I ended up a position to need a deep cleaning (oops). I dreaded the appointment. But once I finally got into the office and underway, I was immediately put at ease. No pain at all and Michelle checked in with me the whole time. 10/10 from a girl who dreads teeth cleanings.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Superior care and service. Friendly and courteous staff greet you everytime. The care is of the highest quality whether you are in for a complex or routine procedure. I've been coming here since they opened and I only have good things to say of the quality and care that I've received for over 20 years. The dental care at Journal Square Dental is unparalleled.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

My wisdom tooth was deeply impacted and Dr. Rickerby removed it with no pain he made it look so easy this is my second one would recommend him to anyone. Very well knowledge doctor.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Rigerby has been my dentist for over two decades. I had a beautiful round house of caps that everyone who saw my smile always made a positive comment. Both my daughters have their teeth checked by him and love their smile. Staff are helpful, friendly and always very professional.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I HAD A DENTAL EMERGENCY LATE IN THE WEEK. DR. RICKERBY ARRANGED AN APPOINTMENT FOR ME DURING THE WEEKEND. HE FIXED THE PROBLEM WITH EXCELLENT RESULTS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. RICKERBY FOR YOUR DENTAL NEEDS.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017