Ratings for Dr. Haig H. Rickerby

Dr. Haig is awesome. Accidentally broke my denture yesterday. Dr. Haig came in on his day off and took care of me. My smile is back. Customer service beyond compare.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

My experience at Journal Square Dental has been wonderful. Dr. Rickerby is a fantastic dentist. His office includes top dentists who specialize in dental procedures such as, root canals, implants. The front-office staff, dental staff are professional, efficient and friendly. I highly recommend this dental for all your dental procedures.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

In and Out without a long wait! I had an appointment to get my teeth cleaned. The appointment was made a few months ago, as I know my schedule can get very busy. I'm please to say that the office sent me follow-up reminders well in advance, so that I wouldn't be caught surprise. On the day of my appointment, I arrived at their office and only waited a few minutes before being seen. My cleaning was fast, thorough and free of discomfort. What a good visit!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I am so happy to say that my experience was so pleasant and homely with Dr. Rickerby and his entire staff that I recommend him to everyone ,Journal Square Dental has become my family and friends dental clinic...

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Always prompt service and a delightful staff very helpful and accommodating I always leave with a smile, pleasant time at the dentist

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Very professional, have been a patient for about a year. Nothing but the best service.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Great place!! Came here after being very displeased for years with the work I received with my union dentist. I deal in public relations so my smile & breath are very important. I can now say I have no odors & receive constant compliments on my smile & teeth overall. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It is a very welcoming and loving environment. I highly recommend Journey Square Dental.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

My experience at Dr.Rickerby has been always pleasant and very courteous. The work preformed here is outstanding. My Dad comes here as well and enjoys the service as well! Awesome dentist.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

The best dentist experience! The staff were wonderful and Dr Rickerby is a fantastic dentist. The filling was painless and Dr Rickerby kept me calm and smiling the whole time.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Great denist, great service. I have been getting my teeth cleaned at Journal Square Dental for over a decade. Every six months I genuinely get excited to walk into Dr. Rickerby's office because I know they are going to take great care of my teeth. The staff is friendly and Dr. Rickerby is extremely knowledgeable in his craft. I would recommend Journal Square Dental if you want the best care around.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017