Ratings for Dr. Sean E. McMillan

I am a physician taking care of one of Dr. McMillan's patients on a weekend. This patient had a very difficult diagnosis and clinical course. The condition had changed significantly and I needed to discuss the case with him. He answered my call within a couple minutes and then was very helpful. As a primary care doctor working on a weekend It is a pleasure working with specialists like Dr. McMillan. If I were a patient with a significan problem related to Rheumatologic issues I would go to Dr. McMillan. Now I am sorry to Sean if my recommendation causes him to be busier than I believe he already is. From a Physicians point of view my hat is off to Dr. Sean McMillan.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr Sean McMillian is one of the rudest Rheumatologist. If he doesn't like you he treats you as the 15 minutes he sits in the room and types on his lap top is all you deserve. Sad Sad standard of care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Up to date information, helped find the right medication for me.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

He is very easy to talk to and listens to all concerns. He gives many options for care and explains them all. I'm very happy with the care I've received from him.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

Dr. Sean E. McMillan's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)