Ratings for Dr. Lucia Criveanu

I cannot speak to Dr. Criveanu's current staff or punctuality because my five children were patients of hers when she worked in Fayetteville, NC, but I had to answer those in order to make this comment. It has been several years and two of my children are now adults, but at that time, Dr. Criveanu was always concerned with the welfare of my children as well as the other children of the clinic. She took time to explain to them, not just me, about their illness or any other medical concerns we may have had. She often asked how they were doing in school and encouraged them to stay in school. I was sorely sad to see her move away and have missed her dearly. I have not met another pediatrician with the care, concern and devotion that Dr. Criveanu gave. She went above and beyond the now time-limited visits often found in clinics now. I wish only the best for her and her family.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Lucia Criveanu's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare